Growing Thoracic Program with Rochester Regional Health
Rochester General Hospital
Rochester Regional Health
You are the future of patient-focused Thoracic Surgery. With our new models of care, treatments and other innovative technologies, we empower advancement within you. Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Generous relocation package
- Help us build a thriving Thoracic program!
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital, Unity Hospital, Newark-Wayne Community Hospital, Clifton Springs Hospital, & United Memorial Medical Center
DEPARTMENT: Sands-Constellation Heart Institute
- Sands-Constellation Center for Critical Care is now completed; a 7-story, 312,000 square foot project bringing 23 new ORs and 108 private patient rooms.
- Enjoy FOUR DAYS in the OR!
- NPs & PAs take first call
- Must have minimally invasive surgical skills
- Rochester General Hospital was just named a Top 50 Quality Hospital by Healthgrades!
- A lucrative above market guaranteed base salary with a quality incentive
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b) and 457(b)
- Signing bonus
- Fully covered relocation services
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
About Rochester Regional Health
Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond. The system provides care from 150 locations, including five hospitals; more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses; innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing; a wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials. The Rochester region's suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. The Rochester region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes. Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Posted January 12, 2021