State of the Art Clinic Opening in late Summer 2022 | Join Kindbody's Reproductive Endocrinology Team
Meet Kindbody! The future of health care is collaborative and patient centered. We are the leading fertility and family planning company offering best in class technology, a comprehensive virtual and in-person clinical care and an employer solution.
We recently joined with Vios Fertility and have contracted with more than 70 companies who have entrusted Kindbody with their fertility and family planning care for their employees. Our support goes beyond the treatment plan. We offer fertility and family building, Kindbody360 holistic care, and total health support.We are hiring a clinic team of all levels to ensure we create a top of the line patient experience from the moment they learn about Kindbody all the way through their visits in the office.
- Provide patient care in all aspect of reproductive medicine and surgery
- Provide leadership for clinical team
- Educate staff, community, patients about best practices
- Identify opportunities to improve care and services for patients
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Board certified or eligible in REI
- Experience with EMR for documentation and sonographic report presentation
- Interest in innovation and being part of a creative and fast-paced company
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrated interest in performance improvement
- A friendly and professional demeanor is required when explaining procedures and processes to patients
Kindbody provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Posted May 16, 2022