Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Opportunity in a Charming Louisiana City
A clinic in Louisiana is seeking a Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: October 12, 2020 - Ongoing
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Volume: 20
- Patient Ages: Peds
- Procedures: General Evaluations for Peds Population
- Support Staff: MA and Front Desk Support
- EMR/Charting: AthenaNet
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications Needed: BLS; DEA
About the Location:
- The City of Kenner welcomes all visitors to enjoy our many attractions and amenities. The City of Kenner is a thriving city renowed for its rich history and cultural facilities.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -012019-18452
Posted September 23, 2020