Rewarding Direct Primary Care Opportunity - Exceptional Work/Life Balance
Van Wert, OH
Our client is seeking a Primary Care Physician (FM or IM-peds) for a direct primary care clinic opportunity in Van Wert, Ohio. The doctor will provide primary care, chronic disease management, and promote health & wellness principles to the employees and dependents of a respected employer.
This is an employer-sponsored clinic whose innovative care model translates into more time with patients, a smaller panel size, and a great work/life balance. We are looking for a provider that is passionate about their patients and interested in delivering the best possible care.
Additional highlights include:
- Manage only 12-16 patients per day
- Predictable workweek with limited call (phone only)
- Few administrative hassles – no billing or coding
- Focus on outcomes, not production!
- Market competitive base salary plus outcomes-based bonus
- Benefits include malpractice, health/dental, paid vacation, CME, Matching 401k, and Retirement
If you are tired of the production model and would like the opportunity to be a part of transforming healthcare and a patient-centered clinic model, this position is perfect for you.
- BE/BC in family medicine or internal medicine/peds
- Thorough understanding and commitment to the principle of wellness and prevention
- Skilled and effective at encouraging changes in behavior and the ability to hold individuals responsible for their own health and well-being
Posted January 15, 2021