Optometrists Needed for Telemedicine Network - Set & Manage Schedule
UpScriptHealth is the leading provider of telehealth services for pharmaceutical partners offering medications direct-to-consumer leading to better access and lower cost. HCPs in our network, diagnose, treat and prescribe for dozens of conditions.
In early 2022, we will be launching a new optometry telehealth platform for patients diagnosed with Presbyopia. We are launching a national program to treat the tens of millions of people currently suffering from presbyopia.
We are actively recruiting dozens of high calibre optometrists nationwide to join our existing network physicians, to provide telemedicine services to patients who suffer with Presbyopia.
- Familiar with treating patients with symptoms of Presbyopia
- Friendly and compassionate optometrists dedicated to providing quality care
- Multi-licensed optometrists preferred
- Reliable optometrists who can set dedicated hours to conduct visits with patients
- Set and manage your own schedule (no minimum or maximum hours)
- Patients will schedule visits based on your availability
- Login to our web-based Prescriber Portal to conduct audio or video visits
- Full access to view Patient Medical File and Order History to determine if the prescription request should be approved during visit.
Reach out directly to Maria Flansbaum at firstname.lastname@example.org 480 707 4538 to set up an introductory call.
Posted May 6, 2021