Nurse Practitioner Opportunity, Urgent Care, Delaware
Near Wilmington, DE
GoHealth Urgent Care has partnered with ChristianaCare, one of the most dynamic health systems in the mid-Atlantic region, to operate ChristianaCare's ten urgent care centers with plans to open new centers in the near future.
We are seeking to add experienced Nurse Practitioners in either full time or part time roles. Lump Sum Bonus offered to qualified hires!
· Delaware: 3 locations in Newark, 1 in Middletown, 2 in Wilmington, and others in Dover and Bear.
· Maryland: Locations are in North East & Elkton.
Our Providers Enjoy
· Shared eClinicalWorks EMR and a referral network with ChristianaCare
· Urgent care is what we do. GoHealth is able to pull best practice from all 7 of our markets to creatively staff our centers to match unpredictable patient volumes.
· GoHealth is accredited by the Urgent Care Association, which is a high honor for quality.
· No night shifts, as well as a 3-4 day work week (for full time positions)
· Ample Time Off options, a yearly CME allowance and quarterly performance and productivity bonuses for full-time and part-time benefit eligible roles – Enjoy a benefit package from ChristianaCare including two types of savings plans
· Board Certified
· Minimum of one-year full time recent experience treating both pediatric and adult patient populations (all ages) in an ER or urgent care setting.
· Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), reading EKGs and X-rays.
If you’re a dynamic, flexible, experienced clinician who wants to take your career to the next level, we look forward to speaking with you today!
Lee Meyer, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
Phone: (860) 200-7679
For more information, visit
Posted July 10, 2021