Grow Your Hospitalist Career with TeamHealth - Compensation Plan Includes Quality and RVU Bonus
Conway Medical Center
TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our Hospitalist team full-time at Conway Medical Center located near the Myrtle Beach area. This position will include day-shift coverage from 7 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
This 222-bed facility features 25 ICU beds with backup specialists. Advanced practice clinician coverage is provided 7 days a week. There is an average daily census of 18 to 20 patients per physician with sub-specialists handling procedures. We ask our Hospitalists to be comfortable with procedures in backup situations if a specialist isn't available.
You’re joining a team that promotes the development of your skills and fosters an environment of care. Learn and grow from the finest in hospital medicine through mentorship, education, and wellness support to enhance your career development. It’s all about you at TeamHealth.
TeamHealth is one of the nation’s leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospital medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best. Our leaders are some of the best in the country!
- Compensation of hourly rate plus quality and RVU bonus
- Comprehensive health benefits and retirement options
- Malpractice paid with tail coverage
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Association with the leading physician practice in the country
- Stability of a respected industry leader
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike. Join our team; we value and empower clinicians. Partner with us; we deliver on our promises. Learn more at www.teamhealth.com.
Posted February 9, 2021