Telemedicine Cardiology Service Line Director Opening - Dallas, TX
Inpatient and outpatient
Access Physicians(AP) is a national leader in acute care telemedicine, focusing programs primarily on the hospital and hospital-associated spaces. Our vision is to be the gold standard for virtual physician care. We reconstruct the care experience to create new expectations for clinical excellence, customer service, and financial sustainability. AP is looking for a new team member who can help lead and grow its Cardiology service line keeping in mind the vision of AP. The ideal Cardiology Service Line Chief will display our core values: tenacity, integrity, vision, excellence, and kindness.
The Cardiology Service Line Chief(SLC) will report directly to the company’s Chief Medical Officer. The Cardiology SLC will work clinically with the group’s Tele-Cardiology service line and also administratively in overseeing the quality of operations, growth, and adherence to performance metrics. Given the rapid growth pace of the organization, an individual who is nimble rather than dogmatic will thrive in this role.
• Responsible for overseeing day to day operations of the Service Line
• Clinical work of approximately twelve to twenty days per month with Access Physicians Cardiology Service Line
• Ensuring high-quality clinical practice and performance of the Service Line including achieving performance goals for the Service Line as set forth by CMO
• Responsible for promoting customer satisfaction in the Service Line
• Responsible jointly with the CMO for proactive strategic vision and operational planning for the Service Line
• Engage consistently with client services and clinical implementation teams as requested
• Responsible for communicating via email, phone, instant messaging, and other Employer-provided platforms daily
• Manage the Service Line medical directors, including weekly and monthly communications with each medical director
Inquire directly to Garrett Youngblood, Director Of Physician Recruitment at (214)490-1459
Posted August 20, 2020