Urology Opening - Northeastern Metro Area - Great Compensation
Inpatient and outpatient
Urology Opportunity - Hospital Employee
North of Pittsburgh, PA
Huge Income Potential
One of the region’s leading and growing organizations is seeking a quality-driven and compassionate Urology provider. Join this award-winning system known for its innovative approach to medicine and physician-friendly atmosphere!
- Full-time stable and growing practice that allows autonomy over your own schedule
- Da Vinci Surgical System available
- Call is rotated amongst providers
- Great support staff
- Comprehensive benefits include 5 weeks paid time off, $5,000 CME allowance, malpractice insurance, medical coverage, and 403b retirement and planning
- Basic job requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree; Board Certified or Board Eligible
- H1B visa eligible position
Located just 45 minutes from Pittsburgh, you can enjoy true city living in one of the most "Livable Cities" according to Forbes or enjoy the peaceful atmosphere outdoors!
- Upscale shopping, world-famous museums, international cuisines, and named as Zagat’s "Top Food Town"
- Ranked in the top 10 kid-friendly cities to visit in 2017 with award-winning children’s museums
- Living options include traditional colonial housing, brand-new developments, established neighborhoods, and homes with multiple acres
- Easily take trips to New York City, Washington D.C., Cleveland, Columbus, and Philadelphia
- Access to international airports and public transportation at your fingertips
Job ID: U 8683063
Posted June 5, 2020