Seeking Talented BC/BE Gastroenterologist for Marion IL VA Medical Center Opportunity
The Marion IL Veterans Affairs Medical Center is seeking a Board Certified / Board Eligible Gastroenterologist skilled in both upper and lower GI diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, such as EGD. Colonoscopy, PEG placement, esophageal dilation, with ERCP skills a definite plus, for outpatient (90%) and inpatient (10%) practice opportunity. The Marion VAMC is a teaching hospital, providing a full range of patient care services, with state-of-the-art technology, and academic affiliation with Southern Illinois University (SIU) School of Medicine. Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM (Other Schedule Interests May Be Considered).
- Must be U.S. Citizen (Non-Citizens May Be Considered)
- Must possess active unencumbered U.S. Medical License
- Must be Fellowship Trained in Gastroenterology and BC/BE
Benefits & Salary Information:
- The VA supports a healthy work-life-family balance and offers a robust employee benefits package
- Expected annual salary range is $320,000 - $385,000 conditioned upon selected candidate's experience & credentials. May also be considered for an annual performance pay bonus of up to $15,000; eligibility to apply for VA's Education Debt Reduction Program up to $200,000 for student loans
- Paid Time Off: 26 Days’ Annual Vacation, 13 Days Sick Leave and 10 Federal Holidays with pay
- Retirement Plans: Federal Employees Retirement System; Thrift Savings Plan, a 401K-type plan, with up to 5% matching
For More Information:
Please forward copy of your CV and Cover Letter, summarizing your background, education, training, clinical practice, credentials and interests, to Dave Aragon, VA National Healthcare Recruiter, email@example.com or call (702) 675-5761.
Posted March 31, 2021