Radiologist - Metropolitan and Harlem Hospitals (Nighthawk positions)
Inpatient and outpatient
Physician Affiliate Group of New York, P.C. (PAGNY), is a thriving Physician-led multi-specialty group that proudly provides services to NYC Health + Hospitals Corporation (H+H), the largest public healthcare system in the United States.
We are currently seeking Radiologists with balanced experience in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Body Imaging; Ultrasound to include pediatric studies; other experience welcomed.
Must be able to participate in education, clinical research and the supervision of residents.
There will be an opportunity for faculty appointment with affiliated academic partners.
- This position will cover our Nighthawk NYC program.
- Nighthawk NYC is a Radiology service designed to provide overnight Radiology coverage for NYC Health + Hospitals.
- The positions will be assigned to cover both Metropolitan and Harlem Hospitals.
- The work schedule for these positions is based on a three-week rotation, working 7 straight days (10 hours on Mon - Fri and 12 hours on Sat and Sun) followed by two weeks off.
Academic Responsibilities Includes the following:
- Teaching and supervising residents
- Conduct educational lectures and seminars
- Participate in interdepartmental conferences
- Participate in scholarly activities as outlined by the Radiology RRC
- ABR certified in Diagnostic Radiology
- NYS Medical License
- Fellowship training in Emergency Radiology, Neuroradiology, Body Imaging
- Minimum of 5 years of clinical experience
- Ability to read CT, MRI, CR, and Emergency Nuclear Medicine Studies
- Applicants with multiple fellowships are encouraged to apply
Posted January 2, 2020