Total Joints Opportunity in Growing Subspecialty Focused Team
ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Appleton
Redefine care delivery using the largest PCP network in Northeast Wisconsin. Build your practice within a new 230,000 sq. ft. dedicated orthopedic, spine, and pain care facility, including an orthopedic hospital. This is your opportunity to practice your specialty while building a new orthopedic program that will be an integral part of a primary care population health program.
- Must be BC/BE in orthopedics with fellowship training in adult reconstruction
- Partners include general orthopedic surgeons and fellowship trained surgeons in Trauma, Surgical Sports, Foot & Ankle, and Total Joints.
- Primary care referral base of 225+ providers
- Supportive team of dedicated Advanced Practice Clinicians that provide first assist in surgery, hospital rounding, and clinic practice
- Call Rotation: 1:6 at a level III Trauma Center
- Guarantee Base for first 3 years
Posted June 15, 2021