Optum is looking for a Full-Time Internal Medicine Physician to Join Our Clinic in Pasadena
Optum is looking for a Full-Time Internal Medicine Physician to join our team at our Pasadena Main clinic in Pasadena, CA.
- Join our team of 8 Primary Care physicians and one NP
- 8am-5pm Mon-Fri
- 40 minutes scheduled for new/senior patients, 20 minutes for f/u appts
- Average of 18-20 patients per day
- Existing adult patient panel that will be inherited by our new provider
- No after-hours or weekend call responsibilities
- Two MAs assigned per provider: front and back office support to help with patient flow and experience
- Base salary with production incentives, full benefits, Paid Time Off, CME Allowance and more
- Site has 19 exam rooms, office space for each provider
- Lab on-site, X-Rays sent to local sites
- At least two years of experience in a Primary Care setting
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BLS certification
- At least 3 years of experience in Internal Medicine
- Experience in a managed care environment
- Secondary language fluency in Spanish, Mandarin, or Cantonese
Optum offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Posted August 6, 2020