Primary Care Practice Opportunity
Primary Care Physician needed to care for our Veterans - Great Benefits!
The Dublin, GA VA Medical Center is searching for a BE/BC Family Practice/Internal Medicine Physician to join their dynamic healthcare team.
- Positions are located at the Dublin VA Medical Center and at the Albany, GA Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC).
- Primary responsibility is to provide primary care services for a panel of 1300 patients.
- Physician will perform exams according to performance measure guidelines and procedures and dictate notes according to policy/procedure.
- Other duties may include screening outpatients to determine need for further care, ordering diagnostic studies, carrying out health promotion and disease prevention activities, initiating and expediting requests for consultations and scheduling special tests and studies.
- The physician shall document all medical care through the use of the electronic medical records.
- This included the use of clinical reminders for documentation of care as well as consults, progress notes, doctor's orders and any laboratory or pharmacy requests, etc.
- Eight hour shifts are from 8 a.m. through 4:30 pm Monday-Friday
- Board certification by the appropriate American Board for his/her specialty is preferred.
- Physician must hold a certification in Advanced Cardiac Life support.
Salary Range: Up to $225,000 per year
Student loan repayment may be available thru the Education Debt Reduction Program (EDRP). Participation is based on funds availability
Recruitment/Relocation Incentive is authorized for this position
- Citizenship: Citizen of the United States
- Education: Degree of doctor of medicine or an equivalent degree resulting from a course of education in medicine or osteopathic medicine.
- Licensure and Registration: Current, full and unrestricted licensure to practice medicine or surgery in the United States.
- Must be proficient in spoken and written English.
Posted January 10, 2020