Oncologist/Medical Director position - northwest Washington
PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center
PeaceHealth is seeking a Medical Director-Hematology/Oncology physician for our beautiful 35,000 sq. ft. CoC-accredited cancer center in Bellingham, Washington located half way between Seattle and Vancouver, British Columbia. The ideal candidate will be Board Certified with leadership experience, committed to the community, and a collaborative member of the team.
Why You'll Love to Work Here
- Beautiful “all under one roof” treatment facility with abundant natural light and a healing atmosphere
- 4 Medical Oncologists and 3 Radiation Oncologists
- OCN Certified nursing staff
- Nurse navigators, social workers, nutritionists, financial counselors and spiritual support personnel onsite
- Strong support from leadership--including a System Medical Director of Cancer Care
- Growing program with a focus on delivering regional cancer care with a standardization of treatment
- Active Clinical Trials
- Tumor Boards
- Complementary therapies including massage, yoga, meditation, pet and art therapy
- Epic EMR
PeaceHealth's St. Joseph Cancer Center in Bellingham is a hub & spoke model. Our physicians occasionally see patients in Sedro-Woolley, Washington, 22 minutes south where we have an additional, dedicated Medical Oncologist and Radiation Oncologist at PeaceHealth United General Cancer Center. We also have a small infusion center at PeaceHealth Peace Island Medical Center, a critical access hospital in Friday Harbor, Washington and see patients at our 25-bed critical access hospital in Ketchikan, Alaska.
Why You'll Love to Live Here
Bellingham, Washington is the perfect blend of endless outdoor recreation, urban living, strong schools, great shopping & cuisine, and so much more! These amenities are surrounded by incredible scenery, from the sea to the mountains and the rainforest, making this community an amazing place to live.
PeaceHealth offers outstanding Benefits
Posted January 21, 2022