Ophthalmologist - Vitreoretinal Surgeon
Saint Louis, MO
Ophthalmology Consultants, an EyeCare Partners practice, has a unique opportunity for a BC/BE, fellowship-trained Vitreoretinal Surgeon in St. Louis, Missouri. We are a practice of nine ophthalmologists with three clinics in the St. Louis area and are known as the “Doctor’s Doctors” due to the fact that so many of our region’s medical doctors choose us when they need their own eye procedures done. Our surgeons offer a wide variety of specialty care including glaucoma, cornea and refractive surgery at our 7 room, in-house surgery center.
About the Practice:
Ophthalmology Consultants is now a part of EyeCare Partners, a growing company that aims to set the highest standards of excellence, integrating the best patient care practices, and business and operations systems processes to optimize each practice. We pride ourselves in offering the latest technology including laser assisted cataract surgery and the best advanced technology lens options.
About the Benefits:
- Competitive compensation (based on MGMA) with generous productivity bonus.
- Comprehensive employee benefit package including retirement, health/dental/vision insurance, short term/long term leave, and paid vacation.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) reimbursements.
- State license and DEA reimbursements.
- Relocation and sign on bonus negotiable.
- Medical malpractice insurance.
- State of the art technology.
- Access to practice-owned ASCs.
About the Area:
Known as the Gateway to the West, St. Louis has world-class universities, one of the best food scenes in the country, and unique, vibrant, walkable neighborhoods. Here in the Gateway City you can enjoy ample outdoor, family friendly attractions and dozens of culinary adventures!
For more information, contact Brian O. Donovan, Senior Physician Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org or text/cell: 603-661-0477.
Posted March 9, 2021