Retina Surgeon in beautiful West Michigan
Near Muskegon, MI
Vitreo-Retinal Associates, a partner of Blue Sky Vision and EyeCare Partners, is seeking highly-qualified Retina specialists.
Who We Are: Vitreo-Retinal Associates, P.C. (VRA) was founded in 1990 with the mission of providing state-of-the-art, specialized retinal care in an honest, caring, and trustworthy environment. VRA specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions of the eye including macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, macular disease, and retinal detachment. As the area’s leader in innovative research, VRA offers the latest advancements in diagnostic and surgical technologies. VRA has convenient locations in Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, and Muskegon; our team includes five physicians and nearly 50 staff members.
What We Offer: As a valued member of the VRA Team you will enjoy:
· An outstanding practice environment with a strong focus on clinical excellence
· The opportunity to participate in clinical trials and provide patients with cutting edge treatments for retinal disease.
· Guaranteed generous compensation package which is competitive.
· Volume- you will be joining an existing, busy practice.
· A full-time Practice Liaison who is committed to assisting you to build your practice.
· The mentorship of seasoned professionals who have been practicing for an average of 21 years.
Where We Live: Quality of life begins in West Michigan. Looking for a big-city feel? Small-town charm? It is here! From scenic beaches, sporting events, and cultural activities, there is something for everyone. Grand Rapids offers all the big-city excitement you would expect from a million-resident metropolis. Or just a short drive away life on the shores of beautiful Lake Michigan can fulfill a desire for water sport activity or serenity. There are millions of reasons to love living in West Michigan. See what people are saying at MiReason.com.
Posted December 28, 2020