Senior Breast Surgeon - Shanghai, China
Jiahui Health is looking for a Senior Breast Surgeon to work at our hospital and satellite clinics. Senior Breast Surgeon is responsible for providing independent diagnosis, surgery and treatment to the breast patients.
- Collaborate with breast program director, chief of surgery, radiologist and oncology in a multidisciplinary team to manage benign and malignant breast disease according to international practice guidelines.
- Capable to independently deliver care to patients. Manage benign breast problems, peri-operative and post-operative care.
- Surgery skills in breast conservation, axillary lymph node evaluation and various types of mastectomy. Perform surgery independently as privileged in consultation with breast program director.
- Work with other senior surgeons on cases.
- Share calls with surgery department colleagues to ensure 24 hours surgical coverage.
- Be available for night, weekend, or holiday work as needed.
- Be responsible for other duties required by medical staff by laws, Jiahui’s policy and local government regulations.
- Board Certified (or equivalent) and hold active medical license in surgery with breast focus.
- Completed medical education in accredited Chinese or foreign medical program
- Training in oncoplastic breast surgery and ideally reconstruction
- Qualified in Basic Life Support
- At least 5 years’ experience in Breast Surgery
- Fluent English speaking ability, Mandarin speaking is a plus
· An exceptional chance to live and work in Shanghai and be at the forefront of the future of healthcare in China
· Clinically diverse cases and patients
· A chance to be part of the next frontier in international healthcare
· Malpractice insurance, Continuing Medical Education (CME) support, allowance and paid leave
· Competitive compensation plan to support you and your family to live a better life
· Relocation allowance
Posted February 12, 2020