General Cardiology Opportunity
$600,000+ Earning Potential
Join a Level II Trauma Center with 320 beds that is seeking to add a General Cardiologist to their team. This hospital maintains chest pain, AFib, and Heart Failure accreditation and has a built-in referral system. With a huge service area, a full sub-specialty service line, and a great team working alongside you, this will be the perfect mix of professional and financial stability with an exciting potential for growth in the practice!
- Competitive salary guarantee + Production bonuses + Paid call
- Newly upgraded cath labs
- Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
This area consistently ranks amount the top places to live in the United States, with breathtaking scenery and all four seasons. Live where countless people from all over the world come to ski, hike or enjoy the great national parks.
- Regional airport in town
- 1 hour from internationally known ski resorts and national parks
- Live in an area that is a cultural and commercial center for the region
- An abundance of restaurants, amenities and family-friendly activities
Job ID: CD 11914464 (JN -072020-22633)