Family Practice Physician position that offers high income and an amazing comprehensive package
Leaderstat has a permanent position for a Family Practice Physician. This position exists to provide family practice medical care to the patient population in the Central Kenai Peninsula.
- One year of Family Medicine experience is preferred
- Alaska Licensed Physician
- New grads will be considered
Schedule and Call expectation:
- 4 /10-hour days
- Rotate Saturday clinic, every 6th or 7th Saturday.
- When you work a Saturday, you get one day off that week, Saturday is their 4th day worked.
- Board-certified Physicians are required to take Pediatric call at the local hospital.
- The hospital has a hospitalist employed for adult patients, but not for peds, so our physicians are in a local call group that shares peds call.
- When eligible and needed, PEDS call is 1 in every 4 or 5 days
- No delivery expected, just assessment after the birth.
- Occasionally our pediatric patients end up in the hospital and our physicians sometimes take those calls as well.
- Patient volume will be smaller as they establish patients and could land anywhere from 10 – 15 per day, once established.
As a full-time employee, providers receive:
- 3.5 weeks of PTO
- 40 hours of Floating Holiday
- 8 paid holidays and
- 56 hours + $2,400 towards CE. Floating and CEs are pro-rated the first year
- We offer medical, dental, vision, 403b, life insurance, long and short-term disability and accidental death and dismemberment insurance. Renewal licenses will be reimburse
- Salary ranges and is dependent upon experience
- The starting salary is $220k and for a very experienced Physician
- Salary could max out at $300k
- A relocation fee is not offered, but instead a negotiable sign on bonus is offered up to $10k
Posted May 14, 2021