Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist- Group Practice (Telepsych options available)
Fort Collins, CO
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in mental healthcare.
We are actively looking to hire talented Child Psychiatrists in the area, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.
We offer Psychiatrists:
- Flexible work schedules. Full-time and part-time (20 hours week+) available
- 100% outpatient work. No nights, no hospital calls, no weekends.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Generous ‘above market’ compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP , Stock Incentives and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Salary Range- $242,000-$362,000
- SIGN ON BONUS for certain locations!!
Child Psychiatrists are a critical part of our clinical team. We’re seeking Child Psychiatrists that are:
- Fully licensed in Colorado, BE/BC, unencumbered DEA.
- Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy.
We are 40 offices strong and still growing in Colorado, with offices as North as Fort Collins, Boulder County, Greater Denver , as South as Colorado Springs and as far west as Grand Junction!
About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its 500 clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs 5,000 psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US.
Posted July 18, 2022