Signing Bonus for Indianapolis General Dermatologist
The Dermatology Center of Indiana is recruiting a Board Certified / Board Eligible General Dermatologist to join a thriving Dermatology group in Northern Indianapolis. This is an opportunity to work alongside top dermatologists in the region with an established brand. Fishers and Carmel, affluent suburbs of Indianapolis, are an easy drive to downtown and easy access to an international airport, all within one of the most physician friendly states! Indianapolis is a sophisticated city blending charm and culture with a wonderful balance of business and leisure. Residents of this dynamic city enjoy a vibrant downtown offering arts, theaters, world-class museums, zoo, aquarium, professional and collegiate sporting events, concerts and memorials.
- Competitive compensation, with productivity bonus incentives
- Compelling benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Retirement options (401K)
- Signing bonus
- Relocation reimbursement
- CME reimbursement
- Physician will hit the ground running day one
- Clinic footprint is purposefully built with state-of-the-art amenities that help maximize physician efficiencies
- Beautiful, well-equipped offices, with superior support staff and management in place to keep you happy and efficient!
- Group offers multiple Medical Assistants per physician to maximize productivity
- Superior patient care with a strong mission/vision/values that treats physicians as partners!
The Dermatology Center of Indiana was founded in 2002 by Dr. Scott Guenthner and provides a wide variety of medical, surgical, and cosmetic services for adults and children. We have locations in Plainfield, Zionsville and Greenwood. In 2006, Dr. Guenthner opened The Indiana Clinical Trials Center, a clinical trials unit of his solo dermatology practice. The center offers the opportunity to participate in Phase I-IV dermatology clinical trials. The Dermatology Center of Indiana is the premier dermatologic practice the Indianapolis metropolitan market.
Posted September 28, 2020