Pulmonary/Sleep Medicine Physician
You already love the Northwest. Why not love your career, too?
If you value quality, go above and beyond in making patients a priority and want to help cultivate a fun, team centered environment, we want to talk to you! We are focused on assembling an outstanding team who will work together to maintain our stellar reputation and build a strong brand for The Everett Clinic as we expand our markets.
The Everett Clinic is hiring a full-time Pulmonology/Sleep Medicine physician to work with our well-established and collaborative team of eight clinicians in an outpatient only practice.
- No critical care inpatient work
- Board certification required in both Pulmonary Medicine and Sleep Medicine
- Enjoy a flexible schedule with a possible 4-day work week (36 patient contact hours for full-time).
- See an average of 18 to 24 patients per day
- Seeing peds will help build your practice, but not required
- 1:10 inpatient call (for 1 week at a time), 0-5 consults per week
- Read approximately 3-4 home sleep studies and 1-3 sleep lab studies per day
Our team of more than 600 of the highest quality providers, who had their choice of health care organizations, chose The Everett Clinic. Here's why:
- Patient-centered, team-based and physician-led organization
- Work-life balance is a priority
- Partnership possible after 2 years
- Financially stable, growing organization
- Epic EMR
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits, relocation assistance
- Generous sign on bonus
- Provider turnover well below the national average
- High patient satisfaction
In the Pacific Northwest, you'll discover abundant opportunities to enjoy a lifestyle that's comparable to few other places. It’s all here, four beautiful seasons, clean air, great neighborhoods, all within easy access to Seattle.
Posted May 14, 2021