Internal Medicine Primary Care Faculty Position at UMass Residency Teaching Practice
Tri River Family Health Center
Internal Medicine Physician Needed
Unique Internal Medicine opportunity in a 9 physician community-based practice and residency teaching site affiliated with UMass Memorial Medical Center and the University of Massachusetts Medical School.
- Full-time position with UMass faculty appointment in a free standing primary care facility comprised of Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
- Friendly, family oriented, busy practice in a beautiful rural setting
- Maintain high quality outpatient practice and teaching skills in our community health center
- NP staffed urgent care nights and weekends
- Excellent long-term support staff
- EPIC EMR
- UMass Internal Medicine Residency and UMass Medical Student teaching site
- Opening due to provider retirement
Tri River is located in Uxbridge, which is in the southeastern to central area of Massachusetts, and enjoys four beautiful seasons. Located within 20-45 minutes of the metropolitan areas including Boston, Providence, and Worcester. One hour to Cape Cod. Great day trip skiing just two hours away.
As an employed physician of the UMass Memorial Medical Group, a comprehensive compensation plan with excellent benefits is included.
Interested candidates should send a Cover Letter and CV to:
Carolyn Jacobs, Manager of Physician Recruitment
UMass Memorial Medical Group
We value the advantages afforded only through a diverse workforce and encourage all to apply!
Posted August 3, 2020