A clinic in Illinois is seeking a Radiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Monday through Thursday ongoing.
- Schedule/Hours: Days 7:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday through Thursday; Friday reading onsite optional
- Medical Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call Requirements: No call
- Patient Ages: All ages
- Procedures: Procedures: Light IR procedures: MQSA Mammo/Diagnostics, Fluoro (general), Biopsy (very rare), GI procedures (rare), needle aspirations (rare), myelogram, thoracentesis
- Support Staff: Information N?A
- EMR/Charting: Clario PowerScribe
- Requirements: Must have IL license, Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications Needed: DEA; MQSA
About the Location:
- Fairfield is a charming, quintessential American small town. It is anchored by a Town Square with an 1890's Courthouse that hosts open air concerts and farmers markets in the summer and festivals in the fall.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -092020-23043