Critical Care Medicine Opportunity in an Exciting Nevada City
A hospital in Nevada is seeking a Critical Care Medicine Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: November 21, 2020 - November 26, 2020
- Schedule/Hours: 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Medical Setting: Inpatient
- Call Requirements: No call
- Volume: 30+ patients in unit with 2 physicians covering during the day (7:00 AM - 7:00 PM), 1 physician covering at night (7:00 PM - 7:00 AM), and a swing shift that runs from 2:00 PM - 1:00 AM
- Patient Ages: Mostly adults
- Procedures: No specific procedures just typical intensivist procedures
- Support Staff: No mid levels, nurses are well-trained and educated
- EMR/Charting: Meditech
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
About the Location:
- Las Vegas has a lot to offer for visitors, including a vibrant downtown, events, beautiful parks and more. Explore the place to live, play and enjoy the vintage vibe.
- Experience performing arts, visual arts and a guide to the city’s arts facilities and galleries.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -102020-23182
Posted October 7, 2020