Physician Assistant - Medical Disability Exam Review - Telecommute
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in a Physician Assistant Program or Master’s Degree from an accredited university in a program
- Active unrestricted Physician Assistant license in your state of residence
- Ability to obtain licensure in other states as needed; may be required to identify a supervising physician as dictated by state licensure requirements
- 2+ years of clinical experience
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Experience as a VA employee performing Compensation and Pension Examinations.
- Certified VA Compensation and Pension Examiner. Certification does not need to be current.
- Access to high speed internet from home (Broadband Cable, Fiber or DSL) and a dedicated workspace from home
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local m ...For complete description tap [HERE]
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $79,700 to $142,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Posted June 17, 2021