Primary Care Opportunities at Various Locations Within Cambridge Health Alliance - Teaching Opportunities Available
Near Cambridge, MA
Inpatient and outpatient
Primary Care Opportunities
Cambridge Health Alliance, a Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine teaching affiliate, is an award winning, academic public healthcare system which receives national recognition for innovation and community excellence. Our system includes three hospital campuses as well as an established network of primary and specialty practices in the Cambridge, Somerville and Boston’s metro-north area. Our practices serve an ethnically and socio-economically diverse patient population.
- Opportunities available for physicians specializing in Family Medicine, Family Medicine w/ OB, Internal Medicine, Float and Med/Peds
- Our primary care clinics are NCQA certified level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Homes
- Fully integrated EMR (Epic)
- Teaching opportunities and academic appointments available
- Competitive guaranteed base salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive, generous benefits package
Qualified candidates will be BE/BC and should share our passion for caring for our community and the underserved, multicultural patient population CHA serves. Incoming physicians will work with a collegial group of providers who share our mission and values.
Please visit www.CHAproviders.org to review our available opportunities and apply confidentially. Candidates may also submit CV confidentially to Melissa Kelley at ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posted January 21, 2020