Neurologist | Focus on Patient Care with Optum
Huntington Beach, CA
Life Changing Work
Want to make a real difference in the lives you touch? LOOK NO FURTHER.
Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California. We are passionate about patients. We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices. And we are looking for amazing doctors like you!
We have immediate opportunity for Per Diem Neurologist to join our specialty team.
- Region: Orange County clinic locations
- Schedule: Per Diem; approximately two shifts per week
- Diagnose and treat neurological conditions and diseases including headaches / migraines, tremors, carpal tunnel syndrome, epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease, MS, dementia / Alzheimer’s disease, spinal stenosis, neuropathy. Consults, follow-up appointments and scheduled in office procedures.
- Perform EMG’s, Botox injections, medication management
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BC in Neurology
- Proficient with EMG procedures and Botox injections
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience and managed care background preferred
- Excellent patient care and time management skills
- EMR Proficient
We offer a competitive per diem rate plus medical malpractice coverage and 401K plan.
Posted July 15, 2021