Established General Orthopedic Practice in Wisconsin
ThedaCare Medical Center-Berlin
ThedaCare, Inc. a successful Wisconsin integrated health system, seeks a BE/BC General Orthopedic Surgeon for its Berlin, WI location. Berlin is a small, quaint city that offers a growing, family oriented community. A draw to this area are the beautiful bodies of water. The views are breathtaking and there is no shortage of activates in the area including hiking, biking, or boating.
- Rural Community Hospital practice with Primary Service Area of 66,700 people.
- Most common surgeries within this region include, but not limited to: total knee and hip replacements, arthroscopy, and fracture care.
- Primary care referral base of 225+ providers
- Supportive team of dedicated Advanced Practice Clinicians that provide first assist in surgery, hospital rounding, and clinic practice
- Call Rotation: 1:4, with historical minimal call in.
Posted June 15, 2021