Cherry Health - OB/GYN Director
Grand Rapids, MI
Spectrum Health has partnered with Cherry Health in their search for a Women's Health Director due to the collaborative nature of this position. Cherry Health, a dynamic health system ensuring optimal health care for an underserved population, is looking to hire a Women's Health Director to lead and oversee the organization's obstetrical & gynecological care.
Reporting to the Chief Medical Officer, the Women’s Health Director is responsible for direct clinical care, as well as oversight of the organization’s ob/gyn care consistent with accepted professional standards. This leader and their team will care for a high-risk population in partnership with primary care providers, hospitalists, and the residency program. Supporting the system that is predominantly based on primary care will also be a key feature of this role.
Our ideal candidate is collaborative, has expertise in ambulatory care, embraces innovation & has experience with program development. Experience & a strong comfort level in working with an underserved patient population including those served in a federally qualified healthcare setting is desirable.
- Full-time position in Grand Rapids, MI
- Dedicated administrative time, approximately 80% clinical & 20% admin
- Diverse, committed team dedicated to closing gaps in healthcare
- State-of-the-art office equipment for procedures
- Teaching opportunities within the system
- No Call, No Nights, No Weekends, No Deliveries
- Comprehensive benefits & generous paid time off
- MD or DO
- Active & unrestricted (or eligible to obtain) MI Medical License
- Board Certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Clinical experience or combination of experience & education to successfully perform essential duties
- Experience in team-based care is preferred
About Cherry Health
Serving a 6-county area, Cherry Health has 22 sites throughout Michigan. As the largest Federally Qualified Health Center in MI, Cherry Health served more than 65,000 patients in 2020.
Posted April 8, 2021