Universal Health Services of Delaware
Urology Position with Busy Two-Person Group Convenient to Dallas Metroplex
Texoma Medical Center, a 333-bed acute care facility located one hour north of Dallas is hiring a Urologist to replace a retiring physician and manage ongoing growth.
- This is an employed position within a hospital-affiliated multi-specialty group
- Join two established staff Urologists plus one independent provider
- Call-sharing rotation is 1:3
- The position will include all standard Urologic procedures, including robotics, and will benefit from a strong referral base.
- Compensation will include a competitive base salary plus bonus structure; full employed benefits; sign on bonus and relocation.
For more information, please contact: Fred Cardona
In-house Physician Recruiter
Denison and the surrounding communities offer excellent schools, beautiful scenery, and a variety of shopping, restaurants and hotels and is approximately 1.5 hours from DFW airport. Its proximity to the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex allows Denison to offer access to every urban amenity, while retaining the unhurried atmosphere of a smaller community.
Access to Parks
Cost of Living
Access to Outdoor Activities
Median Home Value
Posted February 2, 2024