Full-Time Psychiatrist: Specializing In Eating Disorders
Full-Time Psychiatrist - Specializing in Eating Disorders
- Age Group/Range: Adolescents & Teenagers (Ages 13-17), Adults (Ages 18+), Seniors (Ages 65+)
- Practice Setting/Type: Therapeutic Day Treatment/School (TDT/TDS), Detoxification, Residential, Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Location: Chicago, IL
Addiction Psychiatry patients require care from specialty-trained professionals, in a highly-specialized, and quality-focused environment. Our team at Timberline Knolls in Chicago, IL is seeking to add a like-minded Addiction Psychiatrist to their diverse and dynamic team.
Timberline Knolls Residential Treatment Center offers a nurturing environment of recovery that helps each woman in our care strengthen herself from within. Every member of our accomplished team commits to embodying our core values by serving our residents and their families.
Timberline Knolls is located on 43 tranquil acres in the suburbs of Chicago. Residential treatment at Timberline Knolls includes a state-approved school for adolescents and 24-hour-a-day, 7-day-per-week medical care. Our intensive, holistic treatment model results in a depth of recovery that is transformational for residents and fulfilling for our staff.
The team at Timberline Knolls is comprised of medical and clinical experts in treatment for eating disorders, drug and alcohol addiction, mood and anxiety disorders, and co-occurring disorders.
- Licensed Psychiatrist in the state of Illinois
- Advanced knowledge and clinical skills through an appropriate educational program
- Board Certification required
- Ability to work hours to meet the needs of our clients
- Experience in addiction treatment
Posted July 9, 2020