Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist Opportunity in a Charming Nebraska City
A hospital in Nebraska is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Minimum 10 shifts/month needing coverage; 5 CRNA openings
- Schedule/Hours: Days - 7:00 am start; 8, 10 and 12 hour shift
- Medical Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call Requirements: In House Call - 7:00 am - 11:00 pm and 24 hour weekend call (On Call Requirements: In House - 16 and 24 hours)
- Volume: 12 Operating Rooms; Level 1 Trauma
- Patient Ages: Mostly Adults; some peds
- Procedures: OB, epidurals, spinals, trauma, neuro, regional, orthopedics, minimal pediatrics
- Support Staff: 28 CRNAs; 13 MDs
- EMR/Charting: EPIC
- Requirements: Must have NE license when presented. Board Certified
- Certifications Needed: ACLS; BLS
About the Location:
- There are just so many things to do in Nags Head! Laying out your towel on the sugar sandy beaches and play in the rolling ocean waves. Or go below the water, but imagine soaring above it on a hang glider, parasail or aerial tour of the area.
- If you’re looking for an activity that the whole family will enjoy and show off their competitive edge, try a round of miniature golf or racing in go-karts. Looking for a bigger adrenaline rush? Your heart will pound and blood with pump with 5Ks, fitness classes and other athletic things to do in Nags Head and around.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -022021-24024
Posted February 10, 2021