Carry on the Legacy of the Practice – Maternal Fetal Medicine
Crown Point, IN
We are seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Maternal Fetal Medicine physician to carry on the legacy of the practice. Candidate will join us at our clients Crown Point location in Crown Point, IN. Interested candidate will join a consultative-only practice, with an established physician offering services such as: high-risk pregnancy consultation, routine and detailed fetal anatomic survey, genetic counseling, prenatal screening and fetal diagnostic testing.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will provide maternal and fetal care with strong emphasis on prenatal diagnosis and treatment while maintaining compassionate, clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients and their families by carrying on the legacy of the practice.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Consult only call schedule with no prenatal care and no delivery
- Shared call
- Strong referral base from network OB-GYNs
- Physician will carry on the legacy and care of the practice
- Inpatient rounding consultations at single facility
- Level 3 NICU, Labor and Delivery unit present on campus
- Preferred, but not required procedures
- Chorionic Villus Sampling (CVS)
- Percutaneous Umbilical Cord Blood Sampling (PUBS)
- Intrauterine Transfusion
- On-site Equipment:
- GE Voluson E10 Ultrasound
- Viewpoint Software
- Fetal Therapy Surgery Center in Chicago, within 1 hour of facility
- Genetic Counselor on staff
Posted February 23, 2021