Babylon for providers - Remote Access
Near Bakersfield, CA
Babylon is seeking qualified Family Medicine Providers to help us redefine the healthcare landscape in America. As a Babylon Provider, you’ll get the opportunity to work with a global digital healthcare and AI company that is truly making an impact across the globe. To support our mission to provide affordable and accessible healthcare, this position is 100% remote, and supports a national primary care service to medicare and medicaid patients.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR (PHYSICIAN):
- 2 + years of experience post residency in ambulatory primary care medicine
- Board Certified in Family Practice, or Emergency Medicine (required)
- Experience working in Telehealth or digital health, caring for patients of all ages (required)
- 5+ active state licenses preferable with at least 1 of the following states. (CA, MO, NY, IA, NM, MS, GA, SC)
- Enrollment in Medicare and Medicaid (must be eligible or currently enrolled)
- Proficiency with Electronic Medical Records and other technologies (Athena)
- Must be willing to cover 1 major and 1 minor holiday shift a year
- Must have reliable internet connection
- Must be currently residing in the US
- Full time position; 40 hour work week
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (full-time only)
- Flexible Scheduling
- License renewal and/or reimbursement as well as opportunity to obtain additional licenses based on business needs and growth.
- We provide a full training program and a supportive environment to help improve your video consultation and clinical skills, including ongoing appraisals and peer reviews
- CME 5 days and $1500 a year for full-time providers, prorated for part-time.
Posted May 20, 2022