Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (REI) opportunity in Kenosha, WI
Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Advocate Aurora Health Care
Advocate Aurora Health is seeking a Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Physician to join our team in Kenosha, WI – perfectly situated between Chicago, IL & Milwaukee, WI!
- Join a team of 3 established REIs across our WI sites
- Very strong referral base – OBGYNs, Primary Care Physicians, MFMs, and a Male Infertility Specialist
- IVF lab & retrievals in Milwaukee, WI 1 day per week
- Clinic is 1 mile from Kenosha Medical Center, right off interstate 94
- Potential for virtual patient visits
- Opportunity to grow the practice
- Beautiful office space, built specifically for fertility work
- Strong support staff of Registered Nurses, an Andrology Tech, and a Medical Assistant
About Advocate Aurora Health Care
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Posted June 23, 2021