Sleep Physician to Join Northern Arizona Healthcare
Northern Arizona Healthcare is seeking a sleep medicine physician to join experienced providers in its sleep medicine clinic. The physician would work primarily in Flagstaff with regional outreach opportunities available each month. Additionally, the physician would work alongside experienced, dedicated Nurse Practitioners to help with patient consults and follow-ups. If you are looking to enjoy a better work/life balance, this is the opportunity for you!
· Clinic Hours Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm
· Dedicated reading time of sleep studies
· No call
· Cerner EMR
· Patient Ages 16+ (no pediatrics)
· Competitive Compensation and Benefits
· Paid Malpractice
· CME Allowance
· And Much More!!!
- Successful completion of training in an ACGME accredited Sleep Medicine fellowship program.
- Board Certified / Eligible in Sleep Medicine by the American Board of Medical Specialties
- Physician must have the ability to obtain a full medical licensure from the Arizona Board of Medical Examiners OR have a current, active AZ medical license
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certified from the American Heart Association
Location: Flagstaff, AZ is an area known for its beauty, arts, and dining. With year-round recreation and its proximity to historic sites such as the Grand Canyon, Flagstaff offers residents outstanding amenities with the charm of a smaller community. Located only 30 miles from Sedona and 2 hours from Phoenix, Flagstaff is an ideal location for the whole family!
Organization: As the largest healthcare organization in the region, our mission is to transform the health of the communities we serve. Our service area encompasses approximately 50,000 square miles. Our team of more than 3,500 doctors, nurses and other experts are committed to providing patients with access to exceptional care and resources for realizing their full health potential.
Posted June 30, 2020