A Paradise of Outdoor Adventure Awaits | Care for Veterans, Great Benefits & No Call | Primary Care
The New Mexico VA Health Care System (NMVAHCS) Ambulatory Care Service has the opportunity for a qualified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician to come care for our Veterans in our Gallup Community Based Outpatient Clinic.
About the Position:
- Responsible for providing comprehensive primary care services to a defined panel of patients.
- Current Panel Size of 1200
- The expectation of 14 scheduled Face to Face visits per day + overbooks and telemedicine
- Busy but not overwhelming
- No Call
- Well supported with subspecialties
About Gallup, NM:
- A paradise for those seeking the ultimate in outdoor adventure.
- The dramatic red rocks offer a myriad of rock climbing opportunities, along with world-class hiking and biking trails.
- Motorsports enthusiasts can challenge their skills at the Gallup Motocross Park.
- Shooters are welcomed at our local range with rifle, pistol and trap/skeet facilities.
- Thousands of recreational acres in state and national forests are open for horseback riding, hunting, and fishing.
The NMVAHCS is a leader in the provision of rural health care, opening its first VA-staffed community-based outpatient clinic (CBOC) in Farmington, New Mexico, followed by clinics in Artesia, Gallup, Raton, Silver City, Rio Rancho and Santa Fe.
Posted May 20, 2021