Hiring General ENT Physician in Summit, New Jersey
Inpatient and outpatient
Atlantic Health System is seeking a full-time Fellowship-trained Otologist/Neurotologist/ENT Physician to grow and expand our complex middle ear and skull base practice in Summit New Jersey. The position provides a rare opportunity for a candidate to join a busy practice.
The Physician will have an excellent combination of clinical and teaching responsibilities.
- Responsible for both outpatient and in-patient services to patients under their care in the office based setting,
- Candidate must have robust clinical knowledge, excellent communication skills, and strong interest in building a world class program in both a hospital and clinical setting.
- Complete histories, physicals, progress note,orders and outcome summaries within standards set forth by Medical Staff by -laws/Rules and Regulations, and Policy and Procedure.
Atlantic Health System, headquartered in Morristown, New Jersey is a leading non – profit healthcare delivery system in New Jersey.
The New Jersey network includes: Morristown Medical Center in Morristown, Overlook Medical Center in Summit, Newton Medical Center in Newton, Chilton Medical center in Pompton Plains, Hackettstown Medical Center in Hackettstown, Goryeb Children’s Hospital in Morristown and Atlantic Rehabilitation and Atlantic Home Care and Hospice.
We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 12th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. Here, you will find a collaborative culture and quality care that exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
• Comprehensive health benefits package and competitive salary.
• CME & Tuition Reimbursement
• Work/Life Balance - Flexible Schedule
• Live and work within a short drive of New York City (25 miles)
Posted September 13, 2020