Family Medicine Position in Shawano, Wisconsin - Located 40 Minutes from Green Bay Aurora
Join Advocate Aurora Health in Shawano, Wisconsin, a quaint community where you can enjoy a relaxed lifestyle and build a successful family medicine practice. A beautiful city nestled between the Wolf River and Shawano Lake - Shawano County’s beautiful surroundings and relaxed lifestyle provide the perfect backdrop for a life full of recreational and cultural activities. The county is a unique blend of culture, customs, wildlife and friendly communities. About Advocate Aurora Health
- Position open due to retirement; team includes one other family physician and two nurse practitioners
- Outreach onsite includes physical therapy, occupational therapy, cardiology, orthopedics and pain management
- Employed position, competitive two-year income guarantee, student loan forgiveness up to $180,000 or sign on sign-on bonus available, up to $12,000 in relocation expenses, malpractice, health/dental, CME allowance, PTO (while on a guarantee) and short term and long-term disability
- Call is shared amongst a larger group; will be 1:26 and supported by nurse triage
- Lab, X-Ray and coumadin clinic twice per week
- Rural health, so incoming clinician needs to be comfortable with chronic conditions due to large elderly population
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Together, we make healthy happen.
If you are interested in learning more about our opportunity I would welcome a chance to speak with you at your earliest convenience. I would also greatly appreciate you forwarding my information to anyone who you know who might have an interest.
Posted August 12, 2020