Pulmonology Physician, Northern New Jersey, Highly Respected Practice
As a part of the OptumCare network, Riverside Medical Group is seeking a Pulmonologist to join their growing team in northern New Jersey. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing physician-led care locally. Start doing your life's best work with the largest care delivery organization in the world.
• Physician-led, patient centered team-based environment
• Work with an outstanding team of medical professionals
• Develop and grow a pulmonology practice
Riverside Medical Group is the premier medical practice in NJ serving patients in Hudson, Bergen, Passaic, Essex, Middlesex, Burlington, and Camden counties with over 60 locations and 180 board certified medical providers in multiple specialties. As a Level III-Patient Centered Medical Home, Riverside is able to provide patient-focused precision medical care to the entire family and is committed to providing patients with the highest quality medical care.
Compensation & Benefits Highlights
• Compensation based on quality, not quantity
• Multiple medical, dental and vision options
• Paid STD, LTD, Life and AD&D insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Retirement plan including employer funded contributions and stock purchase plan
• Unrestricted licensure in the state of New Jersey or has NJ application in process
• Board certification or board eligibility in speciality
• Active and unrestricted DEA and CDS license
Would you thrive with OptumCare?
• Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
• Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality care, not volume?
• Are you a team player – comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
• Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
• Do you want to be part of something better?
Posted February 5, 2020