Critical Care Intensivist - Inova Health System
Falls Church, VA
Inova is looking for Intensivists to join our collaborative, high performing team of over 30 physicians and advanced practice providers, who care for the most acutely ill patients in our 919-bed, Level 1 Trauma Center flagship hospital at Inova Fairfax Medical Campus (IFMC).
Our need for intensivists has grown as the acuity and volume of patients in our adult ICU’s has increased. We are especially looking for intensivists with expertise in cardiac critical care and neurocritical care. We care for the critically ill patients in the four adult ICU’s at IFMC- Medical-Surgical ICU, Coronary Care Unit, Cardiovascular ICU, and Neuroscience ICU. We also provide critical care consultation to patients throughout the hospital, and subspecialty critical care support to the Inova system of hospitals. Post-ICU care is supported by a team of hospitalists, including a subspecialty hospitalist service for neurologic diseases and injuries.
We are offering full time positions with very competitive salary and bonus structure, and compensation package that includes: medical, dental, vision and life insurance, CME and tuition reimbursement, defined contribution retirement plans.
Inova is a not-for-profit healthcare system based in Northern Virginia that serves more than 2 million people each year from throughout the Washington, DC, metro area and beyond.
• MD or DO Degree
• Completed ACGME residency training and subsequent fellowship with ABMS board certification in critical care (and neuro-critical care for our neuro-intensive care unit)
• Current Virginia medical license and DEA
• Ability to achieve full and unrestricted hospital privileges at all Inova Hospitals
• High-energy, able to work with advanced tertiary team Preferred
• 3+ years of experience as an attending physician at large, tertiary care hospital
Posted October 11, 2021