Endocrinology Medical Director Opportunity with BayCare Health System
This Endocrinology position will serve as a Medical Director for the Specialty Pharmacy department working with our internal team members, located at the Medical Office Building on the campus of St. Joseph’s Women’s Hospital.
The provider-based practice will focus on the patient experience seeing 15-20 patients per day working Monday-Friday during standard business hours for great work/life balance.
- The physician will be supported by a Medical Assistant and a Pharmacist, who will help service lower acuity patients. In addition, the office has two other physicians serving in medical director roles specializing in GI and rheumatoid arthritis while also working with the in-house pharmacy team to manage prescriptions.
- The role will work on base salary and have incentives for growing the patient panel, which currently sits at 700 employees.
- Open to a graduating fellow or experienced provider.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Comfort and experience working in a multi-disciplinary, collaborative environment.
- Strong customer service/communication skills are required.
Position requires: Board Certification by The American Board of Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism.
BayCare Health System is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization located throughout four counties on the central Gulf Coast of Florida with a network comprised of 15 hospitals with services including imaging, lab, behavioral health, home health care and urgent care. Our priority is connecting patients to a complete range of preventive, diagnostic and treatment services for any health care need, throughout their lifetime.
Posted January 13, 2021