Short Term Coverage Needed in Connecticut - Option to Extend
Inpatient and outpatient
A hospital in Connecticut is in need of an Anesthesiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a locum tenens coverage assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Immediate - 3 months option to extend
- Medical Setting: Mix of Inpatient & Outpatient
- Call Requirements: 1:4
- Patient Ages: Mostly adults
- Procedures: Ultrasound guided peripheral nerve block skills encouraged.
- Support Staff: 1:3 Supervision and doing own cases
- EMR/Charting: Paper
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications Needed: BLS; DEA
About the Location:
- With amazing options for higher education and close proximity to New York and Boston
- Easy weekend road trips to seaside cities and beaches!
- Living options include traditional colonial housing, brand-new developments, and homes with multiple acres
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -042020-22288
Posted October 7, 2020