Pulmonary Critical Care/Critical Care Medicine Practice - Hospital Employed
Inpatient and outpatient
Join a successful multi-specialty provider network serving more than 95 different outpatient facilities and 5 hospitals throughout northeastern Oklahoma and southeastern Kansas. This health system is committed to delivering an integrated, comprehensive approach to care. We are actively recruiting and would love for you to consider joining our team!
** Position Highlights:**
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Plus call, some schedule flexibility
- 100% consultative
- Weekend call 1:5
- Cover 3 ICU’s.
- APP support
- Good support with thoracic surgery, pulmonary rehab and EBUS available
- Certified pulmonary lab
- Full-service trauma
- Team collaborative atmosphere
- Beautiful facility in thriving community
- Magnet Hospital Status
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Productivity bonuses available
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
** Financials and Benefits:**
- Competitive Salary.
- Sign-On / Loan Repayment
- Quality Bonuses:
- Paid Relocation up to $10,000
- Malpractice Insurance – Including Tail
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance – as low as $275 for the whole family
- Life Insurance
- Retirement plan – up to 3%
- HRA $1200/Year
- Disability 70% up to $25,000 /month
- 5 weeks Paid Time Off - $5,000 annual CME allowance
- Live, work, and play in Tulsa, Oklahoma. An area with a draw area of nearly 1 million people! Choose to live in a city loft, Oklahoma countryside, or a suburban area offering amenities for the entire family.
- Tulsa International Airport offers nonstop flights to 19 airports in 16 US cities
- Superb educational institutions – top-notch public and private school options and two (2) four-year universities in Tulsa
- Named #1 Most Budget-Friendly Metro in 2014
- Named #1 best city for young entrepreneurs in 2013
- Excellent fine-dining and excellent shopping opportunities
- Enjoy an outdoor paradise offering world-class golf courses, fishing, boating, and hiking, and a thriving art and music scene with attractions for all ages.
- Cost of living is 12% below the national average in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Job ID: PCC 5042985
Posted January 8, 2021