A clinic in Connecticut is seeking an Infectious Disease Physician to provide quality patient care and to Direct the ID program for an ongoing, Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Immediate - Temp to Perm
- Schedule/Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday - Friday. No weekends!
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: Participates with primary care physicians on call rotation once they are more acclimated to main role.
- Volume: 15 - 20 patients/day
- Patient Ages: Typically 18 +, unless an HIV patient was born with the disease and needs managed care.
- Procedures: HIV, HCV, Hepatitis C and other ID management
- Support Staff: 2 direct reports including an APRN who specializes in ID. These employees also manage others directly. This person will supervise a total of 10+ employees within the department.
- EMR/Charting: Nextgen
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible; Board Eligible within 5 years
- Certifications Needed: ACLS; BLS; DEA
About the Location:
- What’s the best way to really experience Connecticut? Zip lining through treetops? Finding your moment of zen at a luxurious spa? Or would you rather take a trip back into history, or savor New England’s best seafood at a real roadside clam shack? With so many attractions and activities in one small state, Connecticut offers a complete experience in a compact package. Whether you’re looking for things to do, or just to discover something new, Hartford has experiences perfectly designed for everyone from families to foodies.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -122020-23684