Innovative Physiatry Practice Focused on Work/Life Balance and Service Over Profit
Inpatient and outpatient
Rehabilitation Specialists of New Jersey (RSNJ) is a physician-lead physiatry practice. We are looking for someone who is dedicated, service oriented, has a high level of personal integrity, and wants to be part of a continually growing and financially stable practice.
About Rehabilitation Specialists of New Jersey:
Rehabilitation Specialists of New Jersey (RSNJ) is a virtual PM&R practice. Serving acute, sub-acute, and outpatient rehabilitation facilities across New Jersey. Our wide service area allows physicians the flexibility to work close to home. RSNJ places its focus on team and client service, engagement, innovation, and integrity over profit.
- Practice provided personal protective equipment (PPE.) Each physician has their own stock of all PPE items.
- Provide hands-on care in Acute, Sub-Acute, LTC, and outpatient facilities.
- Approximate 15 - 30 daily patient encounter volume; depending on patient acuity.
- Work week flexibility for your best work/life balance.
- Collaboration between practice physicians
- No on-call or weekend coverage required.
- Serve as a practice ambassador to facility care teams and administration.
- Guaranteed salary based on value and service you provide; not on percentage of revenue.
- Bonus opportunity, based on performance.
- Health Insurance with practice paid portion
- 401K Retirement Plan with Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Annual CME and licensing allowance.
- Practice provided laptop
Posted May 7, 2020