CvICU Nocturnist Physician Assistant
The UNC Health brand was ranked as the #4 healthcare brand in the United States overall and the #2 most trusted healthcare brand. Join our One-Great-Team!
UNC Health Southeastern in Lumberton, NC seeks two CVICU Nocturnist Physician Assistants. Find professional and personal joy in your career, making a difference with an undeserved and diverse patient population in our progressive health system.
- 6pm – 6 am, 7 on/ 7off, 14 shifts per month
- Round on all patients in the 6-bed CVICU unit
- Cardiologist on call via phone
- As needed based on census, round on patients in 14-bed cardiology step-down unit
- Assist the RN staff with rhythm assessments, patient assessment, chest tubes, etc…
- Ensure patients are ready for surgical procedures
- Competitive Compensation package
- Outstanding Employee Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Certified Physician Assistant, Licensed in NC or eligible
- Experience strongly preferred
- Must meet criteria for medical staff credentials at UNC Health Southeastern
Located in Robeson County, Lumberton, North Carolina is ideally located on I-95 just 20 minutes north of the South Carolina border. Lumberton is one-and-a-half hours from Raleigh and two-and-a-half hours from Charlotte. Popular beach cities, such as Myrtle Beach, are an hour away! The city is full of history, culture and fun. Hike or bike on the Riverwalk near Historic Downtown, canoe down the Lumber River and enjoy the local festivals and downtown events.
Interested candidates, who meet the qualifications, are encouraged to apply online. Contact Cindy Leonard for additional information or email your CV to:
Cindy Leonard, Physician Recruiter Cindy.Leonard@unchealth.unc.edu
Posted June 23, 2021