Scenic Northern California Outpatient Position
Family Practice Physician Opportunity
Outpatient Only- 4 Day Work Week
Join a team that has been offering comprehensive health care services to Northern California for over 70 years! This medical group is looking for physicians who can deliver compassionate, high-quality health care to the people of Redding, California. Apply today!
- 100% outpatient position with a guaranteed base salary, plus RVU production!
- Monday through Friday schedule- 4 Day Work Week available
- Manageable patient volume- see no more than 20 patient per day
- Established multi-specialty group with a collegial atmosphere
- Up to $100,000 in student loan repayment, 8 weeks of PTO, a generous signing bonus, relocation assistance, retirement with matching and more!
- Job Requirements: Physicians with MD/DO degree- Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license.
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible.
Let the good times flow! With mountains all around, miles of hiking and biking trails, a river running through it, and national parks nearby, this Northern California community is an outdoor paradise for young and old alike! Soak up the sun in California’s sunniest city with over 300 days of sunshine!
- Enjoy world class fishing in one of the top fishing destinations in North America, kayak in TIME magazine’s “Unofficial Capital of Kayaking” or view breathtaking sunsets from the famous Sundial Bridge- This is the perfect destination for any adventure, any day!
- Dine at over 100 restaurants, stroll through farmer’s markets or tour the local breweries
- Live in a beautiful affordable property along the Sacramento River or among the pines in the Shasta Mountains
- Regional airport in town with an international airport close enough to whisk away at a moment’s notice. Direct flights to Portland, Seattle, Las Vegas, Denver, Chicago and New York just to name a few!
- California distinguished, charter and university preparatory schools in town with top-notch academics and sports programs available.
Job ID: FP 032552
Posted August 11, 2020